Aerial photographs of Richland County, South Carolina
Shallow Water Marine Benthic Macroinvertebrates of South Carolina:
Species Identification, Community Composition and Symbiotic Associations
by Richard S. Fox and Edward E. Ruppert
Once part of an album, the photographs (circa 1900) show plantations, African Americans, horses, hunting, rice threshing, wagons and carts, and churches in Berkeley County, S.C.
This small sampling of images by Miss Beulah Glover includes prints and negatives and covers the years 1941 to 1952.
This collection of family letters, land papers, and other items documents several generations of a free family of color from the 18th through the 20th centuries in South Carolina, Georgia, Kansas, east Texas, and elsewhere.
Broadsides from the Colonial Era to the Present at the South Caroliniana Library
The papers of the Rev. Charles Stuart Vedder (1826–1917) consist primarily of letters as well as diaries spanning a period of over sixty years.
The photographs in this collection show the aftermath of the 1886 Charleston earthquake shortly after it occurred.
This digital collection contains correspondence, family papers, business records, and church records from Chester County.
Salem M. E. Church South was located in Richland County, SC (now Fort Jackson property). It dates back to 1887 for sure and possibly even earlier to 1876. The church register is mostly from this Church.